Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. ~James 1:17
- God’s grace– It’s raining down on me. I am showered with more than I need and certainly more than I deserve. He never gives up on me, even when I’m stubborn and recalcitrant.
- Family– I know there are tons of great families out there but I’m pretty sure God put me in the best one! 🙂 Dad works so hard to provide for us and is full of wisdom. Mom’s love never fails. The siblings are good friends and lots of fun to talk and kid around with.
- Friends– It’s nice to know that there are people that you care about and who care about you. It’s also been great to have old friends back in the area and to get to know new people.
- School– I’m thankful that there are choices available. Not many people have the freedom to get the kind of education they’d like.
- Work– I’m thankful for what I’ve learned over the past five years in the work-place and that God has always provided a job for me.