Every few years, I give in and post one of these survey thingamajigs. (Wow! Side note here….spell check recognizes “thingamajigs” but not “thimgamajigers”. ) Up ahead…trivia. Get ready for lots of little-known facts. Some things that I normally keep close to the chest. Like, um, I’ve never told anyone that I’m left-handed before. 🙂
65 Things People May or May Not Know About Me— interesting title, by the way, with just the right amount of that intriguing vagueness of promised thrills that draws so many readers into the next bestselling novel!
1. What is your middle name? Marie
2. How big is your bed? twin
3. What are you listening to right now? silence
4. Whats your favorite number?no idea
5. What was the last thing you ate? plain yogurt
6. Last person who drove you somewhere? Ronda
7. How is the weather right now? abominably freezing
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Ronda
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? face
10. Favorite type of Food? healthy
11. Do you want children? yes
12. Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? I’ve never been drunk
13. Hair color? dark brown
14. Eye color? brown
15. Do you wear contacts? no
16. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
17. Favorite Season? end of spring, beginning of fall, summer, and not winter
18. Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? probably
19. Last TV show you watched? don’t laugh– The Bachelor
20. What books are you reading? The Private Patient, A Little Princess
21. Piercing? one in each earlobe
22. Favorite Movie? many favorites but near the top are Anne of Green Gables, Wives and Daughters, You’ve Got Mail
23. Favorite college football Team? yep
24. What were you doing before this? reading
25. Any pets? we have a family dog (Anna Von Schmidt), and a few cats that wave their wild tails where they will (Mom calls them “feral cats”, like it’s one word. haha!)
26. AIM? google talk
27. Favorite Flower? pansies, roses, tulips
28. Have you ever loved someone? family, friends
29. Who would you like to see right now? Dad
30. Last time you cried? a few days ago
31. Do you like to travel by plane? I guess so. I haven’t been on a plane since I was about four years old.
32. Right-handed or Left-handed? This one is WAY too personal.
33. If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Israel
34. Are you missing someone? nobody that I won’t see again fairly soon
35. Do you have a tattoo? no
36. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? never did
37. Have you ever hidden something? of course
38. What color are your sheets? This is a random question with absolutely no interest value.
39. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? snow from that historic precipitation a few months ago
40. Did you get enough sleep last night? not really
41. What is the first thing you thought about this morning? “why am I waking up?” although that can’t really count for actual thought.
42. What do you have handy at your bedside? books, reading light, chapstick
43. Grilled or Fried? grilled
44. When is the last time you saw your best friend(s)? last week
45. Are you afraid of the dark? No, but I do prefer not to step barefoot on a toad in the dark.
46. Four people you couldn’t live without, or wouldn’t want to? I can’t narrow it down to less than nine.
47. First thing you would buy if you were given 50 thousand dollars? I’d pay off my car loan and buy tuition to Master’s College
49. What are you most afraid of? It’s not something I’m really, really scared about, but I am concerned to grow spiritually. If nothing else happens in my life, I want to reach the end of my life way more godly and mature than I am now.
50. Are you a giver or a taker? honestly, I’m probably more of a taker. Yuck.
51. What do people call you…like a nickname? I don’t really have nicknames. A few people call me Missy Lissy or Missa Lissa sometimes.
54. Stuck on a deserted island and could bring four things? guns, a plane wreck, mysterious changes of clothes, and innumerable beat-up water bottles
56. Who’s your cell phone provider? at&t
57. Person you would want to meet that is dead? Jane Austen, Esther, William Wilberforce
58. Favorite color(s)? purple, red, black
59. What are some things you ALWAYS bring with you? book, wallet, water
60. What did you want to be when you were a kid? writer, nurse, teacher, mom
61. What do you usually do when the clock turns 7am? if I have somewhere I need to go then I’m up. If there are no appointments, I sleep.
62. What color are your bedroom walls? very pale/bright green
63. Person you would want to meet that is alive? Jesus, face to face
64. Do you have any regrets? of course– nothing too major, but there are always things you did that you shouldn’t or didn’t that you should have
65. What do you think about right before you fall asleep at night? “I stayed up late, again.”